Style My View Juniors (SMVJ) will be the Data Controller of any personal data that you supply, either via the Style My View Juniors website or via direct contact. This means that they will make the decisions on how your data is used and for what reasons.
Why do we need your data?
• To provide further information on services we provide
• To contact you regarding services you have procured or are negotiating to procure
SMVJ legal basis for collecting this data is:
● You consent to providing it to us
● SMVJ need to use this to enter into a contract with you or maintain an existing one
What types of personal data will SMVJ use?
• Contact telephone number and email address
Who will SMVJ share your data with?
How long will SMVJ keep my data for?
SMVJ will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services you have procured. All personal data provided will be deleted within 12 months of the end of your engagement with SMVJ. Your details will not be passed to any other company, individual or organisation unless we are required to do so by law.
Will SMVJ transfer my data outside of the European Economic Area?
What rights do I have regarding my personal data that SMVJ holds?
● You have the right to be informed on how we use your data
● You have the right of access to your data
● You have the right to correct data if it is wrong
● You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted
● You have the right to restrict use of the data we hold
● You have the right to data portability
● You have the right to object to SMVJ using your data
● You have rights in relation to the use of your data for automated decision making/profiling.
Are there any consequences of not providing the requested data?
SMVJ may not be able to contact you regarding services you are interested in.
Will there be any automated decision making using my data?
Who can I contact if I have concerns about the use of my personal data?
Please contact SMVJ on email@example.com